puddlestash

Splashing around in my own other splashings!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ottawa, Canada

I read lots. I have a cat. I drink coffee. Therefore, I am.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Cheese-Grease Rorschach Tests

OK, admittedly, at first I was a bit timid. I only put two cheese-puffs on the paper, nothing too radical yet, but stay tuned. It gets plum crazy! With this first one [above], were I in the psychiatrist’s chair, I am instantly calling out, “Piano falls on headless man!”

Things are getting a bit inventive and/or brave here. I’ve added one more cheese puff. Sort of like some sort of Inuit art or something.
Whatever.
I’m gonna look at this one sideways and say, “Crab on the beach!”

You know what? I don’t know why, but when my shrink shows me the above picture, I’m just gonna wince and say, “Crushed testicles!”

Now here is where I began to add other elements. I threw in the remnants of a dead yellow highlighter and two hunks of the plum I was eating at the time. The plum-images are uneven because one side of the plum had the skin on it. DUH!
OK… on the psychiatrist couch I am looking at this and saying, ummm…. “Guy taking a leak on another guy, neither one of them using hands, and the guy on the right has a way worse case of hemorrhoids than the guy on the left.”

[BACK TO ORIGINAL POST]

**********

1 Comments:

Blogger maggie moran said...

LMAO!!!

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home