puddlestash

Splashing around in my own other splashings!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ottawa, Canada

I read lots. I have a cat. I drink coffee. Therefore, I am.

Friday, May 23, 2008

Three Answers

Here are my own answers to the Three Questions quiz.

#1.
My answer is a) McDonald’s.
Lately I have been real enamored of their new colossal Angus Burger© with Bacon & Cheddar. No offense to any orthodox Hindus out there, but seriously, this thing is made from half an entire cow, and that’s just the way I like it!

#2.
My answer is b) The Pyramids of Egypt.
Since I was a kid, they have fascinated me and I have always wanted to go there. Plus, I hate shopping. Plus, I have seen the movie Apollo 13 and I have seen the news footage of the tragic Shuttle exit and re-entry, both historical events freeing me from all desire to go to outer-space strapped to an atomic bomb!

#3.
My answer is d) Keep reading.
Even though c) [getting totally ripped] is quite tempting, I am quite sure that I would have been so into the book I was reading I may have not even HEARD the announcement, nor noticed the delay!
I imagine that most readers of this blog would concur!

**********

1 Comments:

Blogger JoanneMarie Faust said...

1.It would probably just depend on my mood at the moment. I'm just as likely to go to any of those places once a week as I am to go once a year, or less.

2. It would be a or b. Shopping? San Francisco? Yes please. But, the pyramids and an archeological dig, that's been a dream forever. I was like the only second grader who wanted to run away and live with Dr. Leakey and his family, making archeological and anthropological discoveries.

3. I would read or shop. They are too of my most favorite ways to fill my time.

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home