puddlestash

Splashing around in my own other splashings!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ottawa, Canada

I read lots. I have a cat. I drink coffee. Therefore, I am.

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Yen













After hiking for about three years on this one trail in Japan, my nephew Chris was rewarded by seeing a mountain in the distance from the exact vantage point of whoever painted the same image as it appears on a certain denomination of Japanese currency.
I think it's so neat!
Visit
--> MY BLOG. The hike is not near as far!
******

3 Comments:

Blogger Alyce said...

That is so cool! I haven't ever seen yen before, so I wouldn't have noticed without you pointing it out.

9:40 PM  
Blogger gautami tripathy said...

So interesting!

Here is my Saturday Snapshot post!

10:44 PM  
Blogger Leslie (Under My Apple Tree) said...

How observant! And a lovely photo too.

2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home